beating the boyfriend in competitive games is hilarious. justsaying.
So I’m watching the catfish reunion show and it really bugs me that they keep using “in real life” as a term. That has always bugged me. It’s still a part of your life, thus real. Why don’t they just say “in person”?
1. to some people, yes. to me, not particularly.
12. very very rarely.
26. not that exact wording
52. yes, because there is no hope of changing them, and i’ve grown tired of dealing with their shit.
59. from earlier today.61. uhmmmm the vibe i get off of them i suppose.
62. be thisguy.
67. really don’t have one. just being with them would be nice.
69. rudeness, meanness, being too unclean, etc
70. same as 62
73. i dont really look for anything like that
75. too many things.
77. doesn’t matter so long as it’s not extremes (10+ years), and even then if they wanted it to work..well good luck to them.
80. less than an hour ago.
82. coworker today who was super upset. hadn’t met them till today, and talked to them for a couple minutes before offering a hug.
anybody have any tips on preventing acne when working in fast food?